Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Getting Ready to Leave

I have begun this blog with the hopes of sharing our experiences in Finland with all of those who've asked for updates.  It took me about 2 weeks to find it again once I set it up, so I hope your getting here was easier than mine.  Right now we are in packing mania but here is our schedule.

July 3rd last night in the house
July 4th final touches getting house ready for renters
July 5th Renters move in - visiting professor from Virginia Tech, with his wife and 3 boys 3, 5 & 7.
Stay with Neal and Nan and Erie for the last week we are here
July 13th leave Colorado for Florida - visit Ken's parents and my brother.
July 16th go to D.C. to visit my mom and sister and the rest of the family there.
July 19th fly to Helsinki - take the bus to Turku and begin to settle in to our new home.
Month of August - Finnish language and culture immersion program
September - begin my life as a Fulbright scholar.

When I figure this communication vehicle out better, I am hoping to add pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment